Friday 7 August 2015



My first blog



Hi whoever is reading this! (Although I don't really know how you stumbled upon this page) My name is Leena welcome to my blog. Thanks for checking it out, this is my first blog post so be easy on me. So here are some things about me so you can get to know me a bit better:

To say that I like photography would be an understatement. I love it. I just think that capturing a moment at its finest, is somehow magical. Creating a memory is one thing but having it in a frame is another. For more photography, follow me on Instagram:
 @leena_elharm (Shameless self promo for you)

I love making people laugh with witty one liners although they don't work all of the time. It's the thought that counts here, right? Just seeing a smile on someone's face and thinking ' I caused that smile' makes me beam with joy. If someone is having a bad day, I make it my mission to make them smile.

I wish that I could say I am this tumblr obsessed girl that has all of these 'hip' ideas but I am not that great. In reality, I am just a normal teenager that has wanted to start a blog for ages but never had the guts to post anything. I got bored over the summer and decided to make this blog.

I think I want to post every couple of days but I know how hard it is to be on top of everything so I can't make any promises. I like writing mini-posts to keep things interesting too. I don't even know where I want this blog to go, I am just going to stick to what I know and love. Photography, natural skincare and some beauty bits. (I am not a beauty guru AT ALL!!! I just like some beauty bits and bobs like nail polish etc.)
Don't forget to follow me on all of my social media and especially here. As I said, I am new here so leave me a comment telling me what you thought. I want to know if anyone is reading or if I am just writing to myself. 

        -Thanks, Leena :)  

1 comment: