Saturday 15 August 2015

25 Facts About Me 

So I thought I would write up 25 facts about me for you guys. These are just random facts i could think of so they aren't categorically written. Not that these will help you in any sort of way. 

1. I love drama. (as a subject)

2. I am YouTube obsessed. 

3. I am terrified of needles.

4. I hate it when people smoke.

5. The first thing I notice in people are their eyebrows.

6. I can't eat healthily to save my life. 

7. My favourite colour is black. 

8. My room is purple. 

9. I love photography. 

10. English literature is my favourite subject. 

11. I hate maths.

12. I love reading online.

13. However, it takes me months to read a normal book.

14. I love reality T.V.

15. I love chick flicks.

16. I cry at movies, all the time.

17. I haven't finished watching Frozen. (Although, I know all of the songs)

18. I LOVE sleep. 

19. I have 4 sisters. 

20. I love creative writing.

21. My birthday is on the 4th of June.

22. I love Disney.

23. I am fluent in more than one language.

24. I can't swim.

25. And finally, I don't have a middle name.

They were 25 random facts about me, I hope you found it somehow interesting. As always, don't forget to follow me here and on my social media. Leave me a fact about you in the comments.

Instagram: leena_elharm
Twitter: leenature_

Photo of the week: 

-Leena :)

1 comment:

  1. its raheema IM ROOTING FOR YOUUU and also a fact about me im sexy and i know it

    ReplyDelete