Saturday 31 October 2015

My Bucket List

 

There are so many things that I want to do before I die, some of these things are more serious than others. Also, I am not putting these in order so let's get straight into it!

1. Go to Greece and Thailand.

2. Go to Turkey.

3. Fit in to a size 8 or 10 again.

4. Own at least one Mac lipstick.

5. Experience a sunset or sunrise.

6. For a stranger to appreciate my photography.

7. Build my own house.

8. To buy a good camera.

9. Go to Disneyland.

10. Whiten my teeth.

11. Get another piercing in my ears.

12. To pass all of my GCSE's.

13. Put a lock on a love bridge.

14. Get a hot drink from Starbucks.

15. To make someone else happy.




                                                           -Leena



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have nominated you for the liebster award! If you don't know what that is, make sure you check out my page!

    www.abeeesaurus.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete