Sunday 27 December 2015


My New Year's Resolutions

Hello everyone, so today I am sharing my new year's resolutions (as you can tell by the title.) I am sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I took a break from writing because I wanted to focus a little more on school. I don't want to make excuses, I am just telling you what I was doing. 

1. Get to my goal weight.

I know that this resolution is the most popular one ever! I always make this resolution but with no real intention of losing weight.This year, I really want to get in better shape. If I can do something to make me happier, I will and so should you!

2. Drinking more water.

This one ties into losing weight so I won't go on about it. I just need to drink more water if I want to be healthier. Drinking water helps with your skin so that is an added bonus.

3. Get better in school.

I really want to achieve the grades that I want in school so I need to work hard. I don't want to be too serious, though. I think that being fun and serious is a good mixture.

4. Improve my content.

I really want to start putting up more posts that are to do with photography and maybe even cooking. Although, I don't cook so you will be lucky to find a recipe. I want to have amazing content, not something that is just 'ok'.

5. Start saving my money.

I never usually save my money, I always spend it. I need to save my money because I am always broke, ugh.

That is the end of this post, be sure to follow me on here and leave a comment. I hope you have an amazing new years, whether you are going out, or just staying in watching movies. (That is so what I will be doing!)What are your resolutions for next year and be sure to update me how you are doing?! Anyway, I hope you have a good one!
                                Photo of the week:


                                           
                                                                        - Leena 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely love your blog! It's so stylish! Thank you so much for commenting on mine:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much! Thank you for commenting on my post too aha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just found your blog - love it! :)
    Have a nice day
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete