Saturday 17 October 2015

Smile

A smile on someone's face can mean anything. Some people smile to get through pain but some people smile because they can, because they want their happiness to radiate from them.
 
I smile all of the time; anyone who knows me will tell you I am always either smiling or laughing. I can't stress enough how important I think smiling is. It may not seem like such a big deal to you but, if, for example, someone is having a bad day (for whatever reason) your smile could be that little push they need to get through the day. I don't know about you, but being the cause of someone's happiness- even if it's just for a second is the best feeling ever.
 
The moral of this very short message was to smile (in case you didn't already get that)! When you are feeling down, you would want a little smile to get you through the day! Keep in mind that that Queen B herself once said: 'A woman is most beautiful when she smiles' I love everyone that has read even a word from this blog, thank you.
 
 
 -Leena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment