Wednesday 3 August 2016

Year 10 - Part Three

To start this post off, I wanted to say that I am so sorry for not posting in a long time. I had literally nothing to write about which isn't an excuse, it's just the truth. 

So anyway, back to what this post is actually about...YEAR 10! My opinions have kind of changed since I last wrote about it. Although I still totally agree with the fact that it's hard work, I haven't really written about any other factors that could change in year 10. 

1. FRIENDS!
So the first thing that could change in year 10 is your friendship group. Now, this could be a good or a bad change, you could have more friends than ever and be extremely happy or you could be the complete opposite. If you're in any of these situations, just know that you are NOT alone! The person sitting across from you in the canteen could be feeling the exact thing as you- you never know. I personally think that you should really experiment with the type of people that you hang around with because you can meet so many new people and have a variety of friends! 

2. COMPARING GRADES...
Grades are important. I believe that. However, I also think that especially in year 10, you don't need to worry about what your latest mark was or whether you got full marks on a test. I will put my hands up now and say that I am extremely guilty of doing this, I was always checking my grades and then comparing it to everyone else in the class. That is the WORST, ugh. After I compared myself to the cleverest girl in the class, I just felt bad about my grade; I know now that I shouldn't do that because me and her are different people and we obviously aren't going to get the same grades. So try not to stress about grades too much- that comes in year 11! Someone might be great at maths but I might be good at another subject. Everyone has their own talents and hobbies so instead of comparing our abilities, we should start to celebrate and support each other which in turn will make us happier! (I felt very inspirational and uplifting writing that, haha)

So there you go, I know I only wrote about two things but I feel like I have said all that I need to say. Those are just the things that changed for me but many other changes could happen to someone, I just felt like these were the most significant factors in my life that have adjusted.

Thank you for reading,
Hugs, cheesy smiles and real talk, 
-Leena :)

Photo of the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment