Tuesday 1 September 2015

Judging

 

Is it just me or do you get afraid of people judging you? I mean, it literally plays in the back of my mind every time someone walks past. It is so annoying because half of the people were just going about their day. A little voice inside my head says 'she's looking at you' and I automatically think that they are judging me. I don't know whether that is because of my weight or the way I dress. All I know is that it is (hopefully) going away slowly. (Lets just hope it doesn't take to long.)
 
A wise person (not that wise, though) once told me 'people will judge you.' At first I thought, 'that was a bit rude and harsh' but I realised that I needed to hear that. The sad reality of life is that people will judge you for your flaws and your insecurities. But the one good thing that you get out of it is that you know who really loves you. The people that except you -the true you- are the ones that care. I just realised it now, as I write it down. I hope that one day I will look back and laugh at myself for being so sensitive.
 
I am so sorry that this is late and short but my internet decided not to work. I have been so stressed out and just wrote this up. This is something that I am very passionate about so I thought I would write about it. There also isn't a photo of the week because my phone isn't working. Technology has really let me down the last week. Anyway, after that rant, if you are still reading comment something below. Follow me:
 
Twitter: leenature_
Instagram: leena_Elharm
                                                                  -Leena
 
 

2 comments:

  1. its raheema once again and you are beautifulll in every single way words cant bring you down NOOOOOO🌚❤️

    ReplyDelete